Friday 18 February 2011

Valentine's Week Starting from 14th of Feb

It’s been awhile since I last blogged but I’ve decided that I will only blog if there it’s necessary for example if there is something going through my mind that I need to get out of my system or something I think is important… So it’s going to start today and if there is any names that need to be said I will use a letter instead of putting their real name, for safety purposes and I don’t really want to name them here…

Monday 14th February

Usually this day is the worst day of my life as I spend it all alone (well relationship wise), well this year I did sort of spent it alone but something weird happened that day. It all started in my Geography lesson when my friend, S turned around and said she knows someone that likes me and apparently that person was also in that same lesson. However I didn’t seem that keen on believing what she said because I have a feeling that she was joking. So I was just playing along and asked her questions about it like, ‘who is it?’, ‘where did you hear it from?’ and all those questions you would usually ask someone. Well I tried guessing who that person she is victimising but she just wouldn’t want to tell me so I just left it as it is. Apparently she got told this fact in maths by someone else who overheard a conversation being said. Well I didn’t pursued on any longer, so I left it.

Tuesday 15th February

Tuesday was quite an interesting day as straight after school I had a driving lesson/ class thing as it was a reward system for students when they have been working really hard and polite to everyone and well basically things like that. I’ve already been nominated 3 times and apparently you were only supposed to do it once or twice. Lol.. oh well.. ;D

Anyway after the driving, I was waiting for mum to come pick me up, my other friend, M came to talk to me while she waited for her mum to pick her up too. Then she asked if I was going to prom and I said no because no-one of my group of friends are going so I don’t really want to go and stand in a corner looking like a loner, so obviously I’m not going. But then she seemed surprise of me not going and all of a sudden she said she will set me up with someone because she knew someone who likes me. So then I told her, she wasn’t the only one who knows that someone likes me. I told her S told me but didn’t tell me who it was. She only told me that someone in Maths overheard a conversation that the guy had with his friends. M then told me that it was her that overheard the conversation which happened on Monday morning in biology. Apparently she heard my name being said so she turned around to see what was happening and to find out why my name was being said. Well she said the boys was just talking about something and then one of them asked the guy that apparently likes me, P if he likes me and he didn’t answer. She said they even gave him time to deny and he still didn’t say anything but instead his face went a bit red..lol.. When she told me who it was I was kind of shock because this guy is someone who I would never thought would like me because he is the kind of person who is really smart and well basically good at everything. I don’t think he would like me because I’m not even smart eventho I may be in top set of most things doesn’t mean I’m smart at it or even understand the subject!...So I tried to forget it and pretend like it didn’t happen.

Wednesday 16th February

The whole day I felt really awkward cause P was in all my lessons on that day. I really wanted to forget it but it was quite hard to forget something like that. Well anyway I acted as normal as I could the whole day until the last period, when someone else, C told me the same thing! At that point I got really paranoid because I didn’t know what to believe or what not to believe. During that double period lesson I felt so uncomfortable because everyone that was close to me could hear what that other friend so they were talking about it. Last but not least P was actually in that class and was in my view, which meant that he could see me and I could see him. Then after the first half of the lesson P’s best friend, D was talking to the girl who told me in that lesson something, he then turned, looked at me and then laughed. That made me even more uncomfortable because by then I could feel that my face was burning up and it was becoming quite red. I then had to ask where she heard it from.. Apparently she heard it from him itself from French lesson the day before. She said that they was just talking about prom and she randomly asked everyone on her table who they are going with. P said nobody but then D told him to tell the truth and so he said ‘me’… that made the day even more awkward..lol..

Thursday 17th February

The day, when I found out that almost everyone in my half of the year knows that P likes me. At first I really don’t believe it but in the end I sort of do. It was funny how his friends are making fun of him cause he likes a person..lol. this may sound mean but I think it’s a bit cute..lol.. but he’s not the only one that is getting make fun of by their friends, cause my friends are doing the same thing! Lol… anyway we were going out of physics and I was holding the door and he walked past and being polite as he always was he said thank you and his friend who was waiting for him outside went ‘ oh.. P you just talked to your admirer’ ..lol.. I was trying so hard not to laugh at that point..lol.. Then in French we had this little test and was asked to put our stuff at the front of the room to make sure no one cheats, so we did that and I sort of put my stuff a bit away from everybody else’s so that I can get to it quicker when we finished. At the end of the test we were allowed to go as it was the end of the lesson, so I went to get my stuff and only realised at the point that he put his stuff onto of my..lol.. it was quite embarrassing cause he was behind me waiting for me to get my things and I had to move his basketball out the way cause it was on top of my bag I moved it away and the ball rolled backwards and I had to try and stop it, which I manage to do without falling over..lol..

Friday 18th February

Today was an alright day cause everyone forgot about it.. well except me obviously..lol.. Well I tried talking to him today and failed badly because no words wanted to come out my mouth..lol.. ^_^

At the end of the day I asked my MY to do me a favour and ask him if he the rumour that everyone is spreading is true but he didn’t want to tell her…lol.. well I was infront of them because MY said that if I was with her, he might not want to answer her so I walked away. But in the end she didn’t even get an answer cause he didn’t want to talk about it..lol.. but while I was waiting for them outside he walked in front and had the cheekiest smile on his face and now I can’t get it out..lol..

MY and I came to a conclusion that I like him too. Well to be honest I actually liked him before this incident happened because I thought he was a really nice person with a very good personality, which I quite like in a guy. No-one actually knew that I liked him before..lol.. so if MY u are reading this sorry I didn’t tell you.. xD

But the problem was that P and I rarely ever talk so I don’t actually know him.. and he don’t actually know me.. except the fact that he and I took exactly the same subjects for GCSE..which I thought is quite funny and embarrassing because he is in almost all my lessons except English, RE, IT and Citizenship..

Well anyway that’s basically it.. this was what happened to me the whole week. I wonder if he would still like me after the half term holiday, which is only a week…lol!

If anyone’s got any suggestions on what to do next please comment and help me…. I would really appreciate your help.. ;D

Thank you in advance…. :) xx

5 comments:

  1. talk to him and make up a conversation with him~~~
    not just say hi , u alright? and how r u~~~
    be brave girl~~~
    even ur mum accepted him...
    i think u should make a move...
    he already admited that he fancy u....
    dont just wait there and do nothing...
    dont be me, fancy moe and never tell him (even i thinks he knew already) and dont be upset just because u've tried once and been reject... when the time is gone, the chance is gone...
    do ur best and never look back...
    dont even care what he think and dont because of some stuff happened, cant sleep and eat~~~
    eat ur heart out...
    be brave...
    and bring ur heart out and tell him that U LIKE HIM~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do try to talk to him.. I already told you I was going to ask him a question but it didnt want to come out.. I couldnt help myself..

    well technically he hasnt admitted he likes me.. he hasnt told me yet.. I know it may sound a bit stupid but I want to hear it from his mouth not anyone else's mouth..

    saying things and doing them is 2 separate things.. I always say I will do something but in the end I don't because i'm too scared...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 words~~~
    "not brave enough"
    to be honest.... if someone said that u fancy someone and u dont fancy that person, u will go like "i dont like him" immediately...
    when i ask him, he said "i dont wanna talk about it" instead of "i dont like her"...
    even when he said "i dont wanna talk about it", he didnt look straight in my eyes...
    it look likes he's hiding something...

    what i suggest...
    i think u should just make a move

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well lets just wait till after half term.. see if he still likes me... if he does then I will be brave and talk to him.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. okok~~~~
    that's the right things to do...
    :)

    ReplyDelete