Saturday 19 February 2011

To be honest I really want to go to prom but none of my friends are going. And if I do go to prom I would be on my own and probably be sitting in a corner looking like and being a loner.

Talking about prom, according to C, P was going to ask me to prom but he didn’t. Anyway he’s too late now because the deadline for paying for prom is on the 25th of Feb and I won’t be seeing him until the 28th..lol… so no chance of going to prom now.

Well I told my parents about the week and about P as well.. Mum was actually going to let me go to prom with him provided that he comes to the house and meet them first..lol.. but at that time I was thinking to myself well that was not going to happen cause I doubt he would want to come and meet my parents..lol.. it would be so embarrassing for me. But just imagine if he actually did come and meet my parents.. It would have been embarrassing but at the same time I know my parents would like him cause he’s really nice, polite and very smart so he can help me study and stop my bad habits, like going on FB everyday..lol.. well anyway I do think my parents would like him.

But I wish my parents was not that protective.. I wish they would just let me have a boyfriend. I think I’m ready to have a boyfriend..lol.. but it would be nice to experience it. And I don’t think P is the kind of guy who would break up with a girl just because of a small thing and I think he would talk it out and see if we can fix the problem. Anyway I will just have to wait til that day comes…


Talking about studying I had a dream about someone tutoring the other day.. Guess who that person who was tutoring me was? Yes.. that’s right it was P! hahah..

Anyway in the dream I was at home talking to my parents about having a tutor to help me revise and study about a subject that I don’t understand and then my stepdad was like ‘well I can help tutor you’ but then I told him I was actually talking about someone else.. you know just to have some quality time with him and to get to know him better. Well anyway my mum was a bit reluctant about it at first but then gave in and said I can ask him over on Saturday to tutor me.. The next scene in my dream was that I was in school talking to P. In the dream I was still shy but manage to ask him anyway. So then I asked him if he can come over to help tutor me and his friend who was next to him was making fun of him..lol. just because I was talking to him and asked him to help me.lol..well anyway he said he would help me and said he would come over on Saturday… I was quite happy in that moment..lol..

The next thing I knew was that I was at home getting ready for him to come and help me study.. then he knocked on the door and I went to open the door for him and well he met my parents and they were quite nice to him and didn’t even try to embarrass me.. lol.. well anyway I put all the revision stuff I need on the dining the table so that my mum knows that we’re not doing any ‘funny business’..hahah.. anyway he was teaching me physics/maths and from the corner of my eye I saw my parents peeking at us, working..lol. after a while, P held my hand and my face went kinda red and then I remembered that my parents was watching so I turned around to see if they were still there.. When I turned to see, there was no one there which made me feel relieved..lol.. then as I turned back round, P’s face was right next to mine and everything was silent, like we were all alone and in a different planet. We started to gaze into each other’s eyes (yes.. it is a bit cheesy but it was like in a movie.. xD ) well anyway he moved his head closer to mine and was about to kiss me.. but then I stopped him.. ^_^

Well I don’t know what happened net because that was when I woke up…hahah.. was kind of disappointed because I wanted to know the ending for it.. xD

Well I hope it was a good ending..

Well here’s another dream for you.. but this time it was not my dream.. it was MY’s dream that she had yesterday..lol.. I don’t even know why she was dreaming about me and P..lol.. well anyway in her dream I was apparently going up to P to talk to him even though he was busy playing basketball..lol.. anyhow I went up to tell him that I like him.. MY said that P didn’t say anything but just hugged me after a few seconds of what I told him.. she said that she turned around to look at something else because she didn’t want to be a ‘third wheel’ because she said that we were like in a different world.. this was the part which I thought was quite funny..lol..well anyway she turned around and JR (an ex-crush of hers..) was behind her and he went and gave her a hug all of the sudden..lol.. I thought that bit was quite cute.. ^_^ I think her and JR would make such a good couple.. :D

Well that’s it with dreams..lol.. Dreams are dreams.. they would not come true.. so you can have them but don’t get excited over them because not all of them end in a happy way or even come true for that fact.

Well that’s it for now.. will update you soon if there’s anything interesting going on.. ;D

PS/ would it be weird if I said I already miss him even though I saw him yesterday? ^_^

4 comments:

  1. haha~~~
    my dream was well sweet~~~
    until the part that JR hug me with his broken arm....
    it just make me wanna to felt in love with him all over again...
    but i wouldnt do that...

    what's wrong with that PS??????
    if u like that person is ok that u missedhim every day~~~~ it will sound so crazy that if i say i missed JM every second since i felt in love with him...
    hahahah...
    anyways....
    the kiss part with u and P...
    i think it will happen (in future)....
    GAMBAHTEH MICHELLE... (means that COME ON MICHELLE, it's in japanese)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... I dont think its crazy that u miss JM every second.. right now I feel the same with P.. i really want to talk to him now.. i wish he would be on FB.. ==

    btw i know what gambahteh means.. hahahah. ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~~~~~~
    FL AH FL...
    i feel like crying

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry babe.. u'll be alright.. love you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete