Wednesday 23 February 2011

It’s been 5 days since I last saw him and I miss him. I wonder how he is? I wonder if he’s changed…

For the past few days every time I see the name P anywhere, I immediately think of him and when I do, I get this funny feeling. Funny feelings in my stomach that makes my body feel ticklish and makes me smile. And to be quiet honest I’ve not known of having that feeling before, not even when I liked B or TFF (nickname for that person). Could he be the one? But aren’t I still too young to have found the one.

I wonder if he knows he makes me very confuzzled ? (My way of saying confused and puzzled in one word even though they both probably mean the same thing, when putting it in this concept.)


Anyway asked my dad if we could hang out the weekend after next and he said yeah that’s fine but not alone obviously so going to ask other people to come. But I don’t know if I have enough courage to do it though. To be honest even if we both like each other I still wouldn’t go out with him because we don’t even know each other that well! I would rather be friends than have a bad relationship. Anyway we will see what happens next. Hopefully it will be a good thing.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment