Saturday 19 February 2011

Truth

I want to hear the truth
I want to know the truth
I don't care whether it's a sad or happy
All I want to know is if the rumour that's going round is true or false
So that I can carry on to the next step, whether it's to forget you or remember you.

If its false and that you're friends are making it up, I don't think it was very nice. Especially when they are messing with people's feelings and hurt them.

So can you please tell me the truth the next time I see you?

4 comments:

  1. so i said u need to make a move to talk to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but I cant.. I'm scared that I will say something stupid and then he will hate me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. he wouldnt~~~
    if he is that type of person that would chose to hate u.... he wouldnt fancy u

    ReplyDelete
  4. u'll never know... my dad thinks its his friends tht is making it up.. lol. xx

    ReplyDelete